A Senior Executive
David has more than fifteen years of executive leadership experience working as a nonprofit executive director, a human resource and organizational development vice president, and a leadership development consultant.
An International Consultant & Trainer
David has six years of experience conducting leadership training and professional development workshops and seminars in all fifty states and more than a dozen countries.
A University Educator
David also has more than nine years of higher education experience with the University of Missouri, serving eight of those years as a University Extension Area Program Coordinator and Community Development Specialist.
David holds Masters Degrees in Guidance and Counseling (MS) and Education (MA), as well as a Graduate Certificate in Community Development.
Areas of Specialization
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Organizational Development and Transformation
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Team Formation and Development
- Strategic Planning with Hoshin
- Organization, Board and Executive Team Assessment
- Conflict and Crisis Management
- Instructional Design and Group Facilitation